Boy can they be nasty!If you fall on them, you will remember it for the rest of your life! LOL!We had a few in our african garden!Keep well :)
These I do not want to touch, but I can admire.Stunning pictures!Have a nice weekend!
Ouch is right!!!Great pictures.
Jeje! Fantásticas!
Beautiful textures!Nice weekend,Rick.
Even cacti can have a great symmetry to them
Preciosas fotografías. .enhorabuena. un saludo.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aïe ! piquant
Boy can they be nasty!
ReplyDeleteIf you fall on them, you will remember it for the rest of your life! LOL!
We had a few in our african garden!
Keep well :)
These I do not want to touch, but I can admire.
ReplyDeleteStunning pictures!
Have a nice weekend!
Ouch is right!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures.
Jeje! Fantásticas!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful textures!
ReplyDeleteNice weekend,Rick.
Even cacti can have a great symmetry to them
ReplyDeletePreciosas fotografías. .enhorabuena. un saludo.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAïe ! piquant
ReplyDelete