I am about to go out for a walk, maybe I will bring some daisies home with me, thanks for the idea :-) Have a good day Diane
en lo sencillo se guarda la esencia de la belleza me encantan las margaritasun abrazo ¡
I agree with you: the beauty of daisies in a simple jar. They don't need more.
The beauty of little things.Really the greatest...xx
El ramo es precioso pero la foto es genial con la mosquitera parece una pintura
Trop mignon !!!
So beautiful!
I am about to go out for a walk, maybe I will bring some daisies home with me, thanks for the idea :-) Have a good day Diane
ReplyDeleteen lo sencillo se guarda la esencia de la belleza
ReplyDeleteme encantan las margaritas
un abrazo ¡
I agree with you: the beauty of daisies in a simple jar. They don't need more.
ReplyDeleteThe beauty of little things.
ReplyDeleteReally the greatest...
xx
El ramo es precioso pero la foto es genial con la mosquitera parece una pintura
ReplyDeleteTrop mignon !!!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!
ReplyDelete