SUNDAY SCARE
A cough and a bad EKG
was all it took
for the "urgent care" unit
to order an ambulance ride
to the hospital.
Took this pic
as I was being rushed into
the cardiac catheter O-R.
Results were positive,
although they're keeping me
for observation.
(And they took my camera away.)
😠
Well, aren't you having fun today!
ReplyDeleteEspero que pase pronto. Besos
ReplyDeleteI wish you good health! hugs!
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon, Rick.
ReplyDeleteOh dear, I hope you feel better now and that all this will soon be behind you...
ReplyDeleteBest wishes :)
Que te recuperes pronto Rick.
ReplyDeleteLamento lo de la cámara.
Un abrazo
I wish you feel better very soon.
ReplyDeleteBig hug, Rick.
I hope you will soon get well. Best regards!
ReplyDeleteI hope you will soon get well. Best regards!
ReplyDeleteEres un crack, hasta en la camilla haces fotos!!
ReplyDeleteEspero que te recuperes pronto y vuelvas a la carga.
Un abrazo
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHope you get better, my friend!!!
ReplyDeleteYou´re great...taking photos in anytime!!!
A big hug, Rick!!! ;)
Oh dear! What a scare! Hope all is well and you can go home soon and.... get you camera back!!!
ReplyDeletehugs
I hope you bounce back quickly!
ReplyDeleteHope you'll feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteHugs.
in the female frame that hormone is estrogen. these primary sex hormones make maximum of the essential differences in how males and females fluctuate in physical.For more ==== >>>>>> http://testoupmaxfacts.com/max-testo-xl/
ReplyDelete