Impresionantes imágenes Rick, se siente el frío.Un abrazo
I feel cold only looking at them
Nature always does a great job at creating beauty with ice but you too with these gorgeous photos!I like this beautiful bark and its color, the best pic to me!Enjoy your week Rick!
Es la belleza de las sensaciones a flor de piel. Es la esencia besando al ser.Mi abrazo de luz
en el frío también se encuentra la mirada de que da calor y forma
Preciosos detalles Rick. Creo que esta noche llega por aquí...Un abrazo
Icy beauty...a pleasure, Rick…Kisses and happy week!
wonder-full glimpses of your icy world
I always enjoy a bit of snow, but the ice can stay away!
What a remarkable sequence!!!I love them all! Beautiful work!KissesAna
Impresionantes imágenes Rick, se siente el frío.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
I feel cold only looking at them
ReplyDeleteNature always does a great job at creating beauty with ice but you too with these gorgeous photos!
ReplyDeleteI like this beautiful bark and its color, the best pic to me!
Enjoy your week Rick!
Es la belleza de las sensaciones a flor de piel. Es la esencia besando al ser.
ReplyDeleteMi abrazo de luz
en el frío también se encuentra la mirada de que da calor y forma
ReplyDeletePreciosos detalles Rick. Creo que esta noche llega por aquí...
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
Icy beauty...a pleasure, Rick…
ReplyDeleteKisses and happy week!
wonder-full glimpses of your icy world
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy a bit of snow, but the ice can stay away!
ReplyDeleteWhat a remarkable sequence!!!
ReplyDeleteI love them all! Beautiful work!
Kisses
Ana