Buena forma de anunciar el invierno.El reflejo sensacional.Un abrazo Rick
The sleds looks very nice. Now you need a lots of snow. We have today -19 °C.... and snow.
I do not know if snow is coming or not; I just know that the low temperatures are here to stay for a while.... brrrrr
We are out of school today for snow. However, only a few flakes have arrived this morning.
Jeje! Lo peor sería que pusieran palas...Bonita foto RickUn abrazo
Enjoy the snow, but not the storm!Kisses, Rick.
tormenta de nieve ayyyy frio¡¡ mucho frío brrrr:-)
The hardware stores here do that!
If you want one of those wooden sleds I've got one that's been in the attic for many years.
Buena forma de anunciar el invierno.
ReplyDeleteEl reflejo sensacional.
Un abrazo Rick
The sleds looks very nice.
ReplyDeleteNow you need a lots of snow. We have today -19 °C.... and snow.
I do not know if snow is coming or not; I just know that the low temperatures are here to stay for a while.... brrrrr
ReplyDeleteWe are out of school today for snow. However, only a few flakes have arrived this morning.
ReplyDeleteJeje! Lo peor sería que pusieran palas...
ReplyDeleteBonita foto Rick
Un abrazo
Enjoy the snow, but not the storm!
ReplyDeleteKisses, Rick.
tormenta de nieve ayyyy
ReplyDeletefrio¡¡ mucho frío
brrrr
:-)
The hardware stores here do that!
ReplyDeleteIf you want one of those wooden sleds I've got one that's been in the attic for many years.
ReplyDelete