Solas con nata o con azucar, simplemente deliciosas.Un abrazo Rick
Bon appetit! Kisses,Rick.
We used to go up to Hammond, LA to buy fresh-picked strawberries.
Delicious!Beautiful color.; )xx
Aquí el ruibarbo no se encuentra pero si tu lo dices seguro que es una combinación deliciosa.Un abrazo
I love strawberries.:)Kiss
It IS time for a pie. Enjoy!
I love strawberries, too!But this year I still have not tasted them! ... To solve thats, now at the weekend... :-DKisses! All the best!Ana
It's so wrong. You have already strawberries and others, and we still wait the warm spring.... (today is quite warm)
Solas con nata o con azucar, simplemente deliciosas.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo Rick
Bon appetit!
ReplyDeleteKisses,Rick.
We used to go up to Hammond, LA to buy fresh-picked strawberries.
ReplyDeleteDelicious!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful color.
; )
xx
Aquí el ruibarbo no se encuentra pero si tu lo dices seguro que es una combinación deliciosa.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
ReplyDeleteI love strawberries.:)
Kiss
It IS time for a pie. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI love strawberries, too!
ReplyDeleteBut this year I still have not tasted them! ... To solve thats, now at the weekend... :-D
Kisses! All the best!
Ana
It's so wrong. You have already strawberries and others, and we still wait the warm spring.... (today is quite warm)
ReplyDelete