Buenas imágenes, mis felicitaciones para Eli.Un abrazo Rick
Happy Birthday!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAYEliFrom this side of the oceanAnd it looks like he's very happy.Kisses for Eli;)
Happy Birthday, Eli!
Feliz cumpleaños para Eli! Seguro que fue una fiesta estupenda.Un abrazo
Fidget spinners are a huge hit right now. Maybe not so much with teachers, lol! Happy birthday to Eli!
With some delay ... I wish Eli a happy birthday!And I see that Eli had a great party, and he spent a tremendously happy day... :-)I love the photos!Kisses! All the best!Ana
Buenas imágenes, mis felicitaciones para Eli.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo Rick
Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY
ReplyDeleteEli
From this side of the ocean
And it looks like he's very happy.
Kisses for Eli
;)
Happy Birthday, Eli!
ReplyDeleteFeliz cumpleaños para Eli! Seguro que fue una fiesta estupenda.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
Fidget spinners are a huge hit right now. Maybe not so much with teachers, lol! Happy birthday to Eli!
ReplyDeleteWith some delay ... I wish Eli a happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteAnd I see that Eli had a great party, and he spent a tremendously happy day... :-)
I love the photos!
Kisses! All the best!
Ana