Saturday, June 30, 2018

Pic Today 6/30/18




IF YOU HAVE
TRYPOPHOBIA

Today's post
will make you uncomfortable!

Sacred lotus flowers
have risen from the mud,
and now thriving in our hot sunshine.

As gorgeous flower buds
ripen into hardened seed pods,
the pattern of its seeds appears.

Trypophobia
(16% of us are afflicted)
is the "fear of clustered holes."
(The above photo would not
be an appealing image.)

The dried seeds are featured
in many Chinese dishes,
And in Colombia, seeds are
commonly sold in street markets,
eaten raw by locals.

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic. I Never saw it before

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buenos encuadres Rick.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous structures and greens!! I would to paint your 1st one, may I?

    Happy weekend Rick.

    xx, _I.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second image...it is the first time I see!
    Good picks!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impresionantes, la segunda me encanta Rick
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Duas imagens fantásticas!
    Nunca vi nada igual!
    Abraço
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice post really ! I apperciate your blog Thanks for sharing,keep sharing more blogs.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete