This picture is yelling at me these words: happiness, togetherness, family time, reunions, celebrations and endless smiles......as if I could see inside the house.
It sure does makes me miss so many things at the same time....but I guess, its okay :)
Superbe !
ReplyDeleteBravo pour la photo.
Belle journée à toi, Rick
Roger
Nice Rick. I like that setup. Somebody put a good effort in. Sure beats sticking a plastic Santa in the front yard.
ReplyDeleteThis picture is yelling at me these words: happiness, togetherness, family time, reunions, celebrations and endless smiles......as if I could see inside the house.
ReplyDeleteIt sure does makes me miss so many things at the same time....but I guess, its okay :)
Miss you a lot.
That's really is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAh, ah, ah...wonderful.
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's stunning ... I love too !!
" a bit overdone" with decoration, but amazing picture , Rick!
ReplyDeletevery nice, very crazy for christmas time
ReplyDelete