I love the combination of the snow and the water reflection. beautiful shot
Beautiful pictures!!Hugs.
Poques vegades he vist la neu estimat amic ...Aquestes fotos són un bell regal ...Petons.Rarely have I seen snow dear friend ...These photos are a beautiful gift ...Kisses.
Almost abstract! Love these photos.xx
Fresh snow looks always like a little miracle!Love these pics!
Oh Rick these are beautiful. I miss the snow…. What a contrast to the weather we have here at the moment!
I love the combination of the snow and the water reflection. beautiful shot
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures!!
ReplyDeleteHugs.
Poques vegades he vist la neu estimat amic ...
ReplyDeleteAquestes fotos són un bell regal ...
Petons.
Rarely have I seen snow dear friend ...
These photos are a beautiful gift ...
Kisses.
Almost abstract! Love these photos.xx
ReplyDeleteFresh snow looks always like a little miracle!
ReplyDeleteLove these pics!
Oh Rick these are beautiful. I miss the snow…. What a contrast to the weather we have here at the moment!
ReplyDelete