What a great set of images.
Muy buenas, con la gente son geniales!! Suerte de tener ese museo.
I love a good museum.
Is this the contemporary art museum. I've heard is very good.
Yay art, indeed! I feel like nothing lifts my spirits in the way that a day in an art museum does!
I agree with you, it is more entertaining to watch people reacting in front of that kind of art than looking at 'art' that I wouldn't call that!Interesting post :)
What a great set of images.
ReplyDeleteMuy buenas, con la gente son geniales!! Suerte de tener ese museo.
ReplyDeleteI love a good museum.
ReplyDeleteIs this the contemporary art museum. I've heard is very good.
ReplyDeleteYay art, indeed! I feel like nothing lifts my spirits in the way that a day in an art museum does!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you, it is more entertaining to watch people reacting in front of that kind of art than looking at 'art' that I wouldn't call that!
ReplyDeleteInteresting post :)