GARDEN GLOW
LIGHT SHOW
Thanksgiving Eve . . .
a beautiful snowfall . . .
and the opening holiday light show
at Missouri Botanical Garden.
It's just what I needed
to turn my thoughts away
from the recent riots & flames
in our town . . .
to the joy of the holiday season ahead.
Find the light
to make your holidays bright.
(Share the wonder.)







Vaaya.... Es precioso. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is the time of year when beautiful lighting enhances our towns and gardens!
ReplyDeleteLovely photos, Rick!
Que preciosidad Rick y que buenas fotos.
ReplyDeleteFeliz día de Acción de Gracias!!!
These are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLike a fairy tale in the country is the color of light comedy, very beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!
I hope you calm down.
Wow, so wonderful pictures Rick!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and Hugs!!!
L'arbre de lumière est fabuleux !!!!
ReplyDeleteUn rêve !!!
I was on a lil trip, but just arrived and see all these amazing pics!
ReplyDeleteThat one, into the xmas bubble.... LOVE IT!
U DO share the wonder :)
(Sometimes Im kinda sad that u cant understand what i write... but im sure u capture the esence...or hope so :))
The essence is captured.
DeleteGrrrrrrrrrrr!!! My english sucks!
DeletexD
I wont forget next time :)
lovely !
ReplyDeleteooooohhh!!! Very nice. A place of tales, right?
ReplyDelete