I have seen sooooo much in/on flowers... :s
Rick cuidado con los hongos de esta época!! jeje. Son unas fotos increíbles, yo también veo las caras y no he tomado nada!!
I agree with you Rick.
Algunas parecen malvadas, pero ¡¡que fotos tan bonitas!!
very nice faces, Rich; happy weekend...
Oh wow, they do! Inspiring!
yes, i see themsometimes they are beautiful and sometimes scary, i do agree ;-)
I think they do too.
This is great!! I "see" faces elsewhere - on walls and carpets, in shadows...:) I will look carefully now at the flowers!
You really have captured the essence f those flowers straight to their hearts!Fantastic images Rick!
I have seen sooooo much in/on flowers... :s
ReplyDeleteRick cuidado con los hongos de esta época!! jeje. Son unas fotos increíbles, yo también veo las caras y no he tomado nada!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you Rick.
ReplyDeleteAlgunas parecen malvadas, pero ¡¡que fotos tan bonitas!!
ReplyDeletevery nice faces, Rich; happy weekend...
ReplyDeleteOh wow, they do! Inspiring!
ReplyDeleteyes, i see them
ReplyDeletesometimes they are beautiful and sometimes scary, i do agree ;-)
I think they do too.
ReplyDeleteThis is great!! I "see" faces elsewhere - on walls and carpets, in shadows...:) I will look carefully now at the flowers!
ReplyDeleteYou really have captured the essence f those flowers straight to their hearts!
ReplyDeleteFantastic images Rick!