SURVIVING BAPTISM
What must a baby be thinking?
"Daddy holds me close,
in this dark place
with lots of candles . . .
I check out the program
sittin' in my stroller
(I don't understand these prayers)."
"Then the minister starts praying,
and Mom reads along . . .
and then he throws all this water
on my head, really cold water.
(So I start crying.)
So we all go outside,
and my family is all happy.
And then we go home."
So what was all that about?
Sweet.
ReplyDeleteUn bebé precioso y muy atento.
ReplyDeleteDescribes muy bien lo que debe de pensar.
Un abraz✴
Buen reportaje Rick, la segunda en la que esta "leyendo" es genial!
ReplyDeleteLovely images. The second one is so cute, he is reading.. :)
ReplyDeleteBelle fête familiale et religieuse. Les photos sont d'une qualité !!!
ReplyDeleteBelle soirée Rick.
Amitiés.
Roger
My mom laughs because I tell her that I remember mine and how cold the darn water was.
ReplyDelete