RIDING THE ROAD
IN A VINTAGE VW BUS
A perfectly restored
1967 Volkswagen camper bus.
My friend Adam,
and his fiancée Katie,
worked on this classic
hippie bus . . .
restoring every inch,
inside and out.
And are now driving it across the country,
camping along the way.
(No need to pitch a tent.)
Everything they need is on these
4 beautiful wheels.
(. . . except the Grateful Dead tapes!)






Very cool!
ReplyDelete¡¡Dejaron la furgoneta como nueva!!
ReplyDeleteBonita forma de recorrer el país, no hace falta mucho más.
Un beso
It sounds and looks great idea to travel.
ReplyDeleteI remember the VW bus, and when they'll paint a few flowers, vintage bus comes right hippie bus.
Un gran trabajo el de Adam y Katie, y también el tuyo con estas fotos.
ReplyDeleteEspero que tengan un maravilloso viaje.
Un abrazo, Rick.
Jeje! O The Creedence...que buen trabajo, ha quedado maravillosa.!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck and bon voyage!
ReplyDeleteWhat could be nicer than my own hands made of car travel. Convenient, you can stop where you will along the way.
Stunning picture story.
Have a nice week!
I know its about the VW but I cant stop looking at the hands...
ReplyDeleteHolding hands is one of the things I miss the most....
Oh how wonderful that driving across the country is going to be! Something relaly close to the ideal of freedom, hand in hand.
ReplyDeleteThey are happy, and they will live forever happy after their journey!
xx
Sorry, I wanted to say "really" instead of "relaly"!
ReplyDeleteNothing like cruising in a bug bus.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and romantic photos! I love this!
ReplyDeleteKisses and kisses
http://simplesmentelilly.blogspot.com.br/
Wonderful.... What a fabulous way to travel around. We have been looking for a kombi, but haven't found one we wanted yet...
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteUnas fotos impresionantes!
Es una manera bellísima de vivir.
Un abrazo Rick.