Those were the ones I was talking about before!!!!! Love em... really love em! U know? I love coming here and looking at ur pics and having tons of feelings, all different, but all real. Today I have gone from amazed to scary in a second hihihihihihi
It's si beautiful.
ReplyDeleteKisses
I love tulips Rick! Beautiful pics!!!
ReplyDeletexxxooo
http://simplesmentelilly.blogspot.com.br/
Son excepcionales tus fotos, habla la vida!
ReplyDeleteUn beso!
Impresionantes Rick, parece que tienen luz propia.
ReplyDeleteCuánta belleza junta!!!
ReplyDeleteMe encantan
Muchos besos
Awsome!, Rick!
ReplyDeleteI just wonder from where these tulips came from...From Holland, or from your backyard?....:-)
xx
That could never be true. Beautiful colors.
ReplyDeleteNever too many. The colours are fantastic!
ReplyDeleteTulips never enough. It's a beautiful spring flowers. Regards.
ReplyDeleteTulips in abundance..... never too many!
ReplyDeleteThose were the ones I was talking about before!!!!! Love em... really love em!
ReplyDeleteU know? I love coming here and looking at ur pics and having tons of feelings, all different, but all real.
Today I have gone from amazed to scary in a second hihihihihihi