These star tulips are wonderful Rick....
Maravilloso!
Qué preciosidad!! No conocía este tipo de tulipanes...Muchos besos
Estrellas de luz y color.Siempre es un placer venir por aquí.Gracias Rick.Mi abraz✴
What beautiful tulips. I love tulips, but did not know tulips stars.Kisses to you Rickhttp://simplesmentelilly.blogspot.com.br/
Son increíbles esos tulipanes, no los había visto nunca antes.
Maravillosos!!!!Muy buen gusto al publicar.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ! Feliz día! Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Bajo la Lupa
Beautiful, ours are only in bud. Diane
I haven't seen this kind of tulips. They are wonderful! Thank you for showing them!
Those are amazing.
Beautiful!Didn't knew this kind of tulips!I love flowers... but this is not news to you.Spring kisses(^^)
Never saw those tulips... just had the "romantic" image of them:http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/28100000/Tulips-romantic-28168281-2560-1707.jpgLove 'em!
These star tulips are wonderful Rick....
ReplyDeleteMaravilloso!
ReplyDeleteQué preciosidad!! No conocía este tipo de tulipanes...
ReplyDeleteMuchos besos
Estrellas de luz y color.
ReplyDeleteSiempre es un placer venir por aquí.
Gracias Rick.
Mi abraz✴
What beautiful tulips.
ReplyDeleteI love tulips, but did not know tulips stars.
Kisses to you Rick
http://simplesmentelilly.blogspot.com.br/
Son increíbles esos tulipanes, no los había visto nunca antes.
ReplyDeleteMaravillosos!!!!
ReplyDeleteMuy buen gusto al publicar.
Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ! Feliz día! Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ
Bajo la Lupa
Beautiful, ours are only in bud. Diane
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen this kind of tulips. They are wonderful! Thank you for showing them!
ReplyDeleteThose are amazing.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
Didn't knew this kind of tulips!
I love flowers... but this is not news to you.
Spring kisses
(^^)
Never saw those tulips... just had the "romantic" image of them:
ReplyDeletehttp://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/28100000/Tulips-romantic-28168281-2560-1707.jpg
Love 'em!