Sorry to hear of all the flooding. I hope it stays stopped and your cabin survived the deluge. Stay safe.
Ohoh, you will have been raining a lot. Hopefully the water will fall soon.Hugs
Vaya, esperemos que cese definitivamente y que de tregua para la recuperación.Un abraz❇
Espero que todo esté bien!!Un abrazo
The storm has passed Texas several days ago but the roads are still aimpassable, so I can only imagine how worse it may be up there since Bill just left your state. Take care.
Hi Rick, I'm glad that the rain has stopped! I hope it all right.kisseshttp://simplesmentelilly.blogspot.com.br/
Hi Rick! Espero que a chuva não tenha feito muitos estragos! Um abraço
Sorry to hear of all the flooding. I hope it stays stopped and your cabin survived the deluge. Stay safe.
ReplyDeleteOhoh, you will have been raining a lot. Hopefully the water will fall soon.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Vaya, esperemos que cese definitivamente y que de tregua para la recuperación.
ReplyDeleteUn abraz❇
Espero que todo esté bien!!
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
The storm has passed Texas several days ago but the roads are still aimpassable, so I can only imagine how worse it may be up there since Bill just left your state. Take care.
ReplyDeleteHi Rick, I'm glad that the rain has stopped! I hope it all right.
ReplyDeletekisses
http://simplesmentelilly.blogspot.com.br/
Hi Rick! Espero que a chuva não tenha feito muitos estragos! Um abraço
ReplyDelete