Yes,I've noticed,it's incredible!!Great picks Rick.Kss
a mi me gustó el corazón del tomate jejejeabrazos y buen viernes amigo
Oh, good idea , I like
YES !!!!very nice heart of tomatoesgreat art :-)
At first I thought here is a precious jewel, after that I thought the photos are some of the body's surgical procedure until, finally, I noticed that the pictures are tomato art. Great observed. I haven't seen such a art in tomatos.
Geniales! Bien visto Rick!
Hello Rick, at first I thought they were some kind of fossil, then some part of an anatomy, until I suddenly realised.....tomatoes! Brilliant!Jane
Tu lo has dicho: increible belleza.Y podemos encontrarla en el lugar más insospechado.Un abrazo, Rick.
Què fotos mas lindas!!!! Quien una a decir eran tomates????Me encantaron!!!!Un beso.
Fantastic Rick, beautiful pictures, love them!!!Hugs.
Impresionantes!!!...unas fotografías muy artísticas y atractivas, buen trabajo!!!Un fuerte abrazo, amigo!!! ;)
Yes,I've noticed,it's incredible!!
ReplyDeleteGreat picks Rick.
Kss
a mi me gustó el corazón del tomate jejeje
ReplyDeleteabrazos y buen viernes amigo
Oh, good idea , I like
ReplyDeleteYES !!!!
ReplyDeletevery nice heart of tomatoes
great art :-)
At first I thought here is a precious jewel, after that I thought the photos are some of the body's surgical procedure until, finally, I noticed that the pictures are tomato art. Great observed. I haven't seen such a art in tomatos.
ReplyDeleteGeniales! Bien visto Rick!
ReplyDeleteHello Rick, at first I thought they were some kind of fossil, then some part of an anatomy, until I suddenly realised.....tomatoes! Brilliant!
ReplyDeleteJane
Tu lo has dicho: increible belleza.
ReplyDeleteY podemos encontrarla en el lugar más insospechado.
Un abrazo, Rick.
Què fotos mas lindas!!!! Quien una a decir eran tomates????
ReplyDeleteMe encantaron!!!!
Un beso.
Fantastic Rick, beautiful pictures, love them!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs.
Impresionantes!!!...unas fotografías muy artísticas y atractivas, buen trabajo!!!
ReplyDeleteUn fuerte abrazo, amigo!!! ;)