GAME OF KINGS
Chess, the game of kings,
is all about strategy.
White traditionally takes the first move;
then it's black's turn.
Did you know the player who moves first
statistically wins the game?
The St. Louis Chess Club
is a great place to enjoy a game,
including tables "out front"
on the sidewalk.
Whether you're playing, or learning,
the Chess Club (4657 Maryland)
is becoming a popular evening past time
in the neighborhood.
Your move . . .
Nice. I cannot play chess, but my daughter's son started it at school last year, and he likes a lot (he is now 8 years old)
ReplyDeleteI think it is a much better pass time than facebook or other social media! I used to play when I was a kid and it is really good to help develop logic!
ReplyDeleteWith you there is always something new to learn.
ReplyDeleteMiss you.
very interesting !
ReplyDeleteReconozco que soy nulo para este juego, ademas tengo muy poca paciencia.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Nothing like a good game of chess.
ReplyDeleteUn juego en el que mover la fichas es fácil, pero tan complicado de jugar bien....La primera me encanta!
ReplyDelete