I agree totally!!And it is such a refuge for wildlife too!Lovely photos of this oldie!!Enjoy your weekend, Rick!
A little renovation, so someone gets a good barn :)I love also old barns. These are lovely shots.
You are a romantic!!They sure are beautiful if in good care, otherwise it's too depressive.Young kisses(^^)
Ver como el tiempo pasa.... Y nosotros por él.Un abraz✴
Nice Rick!
Que buenas fotos, una recopilación estupenda de viejos graneros.
yes !! very beautiful old barnshave a nice weekend
Rick, long time not see. Love the aging barns. I'm back after a period of absence, and enjoying your blog.
Atractiva estructura!!!...un lugar muy bueno para realizar fotografía, buen trabajo!!!Un gran abrazo, Rick!!! ;)
I agree totally!!
ReplyDeleteAnd it is such a refuge for wildlife too!
Lovely photos of this oldie!!
Enjoy your weekend, Rick!
A little renovation, so someone gets a good barn :)
ReplyDeleteI love also old barns. These are lovely shots.
ReplyDeleteYou are a romantic!!
They sure are beautiful if in good care, otherwise it's too depressive.
Young kisses
(^^)
Ver como el tiempo pasa.... Y nosotros por él.
ReplyDeleteUn abraz✴
Nice Rick!
ReplyDeleteQue buenas fotos, una recopilación estupenda de viejos graneros.
ReplyDeleteyes !! very beautiful old barns
ReplyDeletehave a nice weekend
Rick, long time not see. Love the aging barns. I'm back after a period of absence, and enjoying your blog.
ReplyDeleteAtractiva estructura!!!...un lugar muy bueno para realizar fotografía, buen trabajo!!!
ReplyDeleteUn gran abrazo, Rick!!! ;)