AND YOU THOUGHT
SKITTLES
WERE JUST CANDY
(as performed in yesterday's
special-needs science classroom)
1. Arrange Skittles around the
outside rim of dinner plate.
2. Arrange by color group.
3. Pour a glass of hot tap water
in center of plate.
4. Watch the magic happen.
(It takes 30 seconds to begin.)
Well that looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteNever try (or heard), but it looks exciting. Lovely.
ReplyDeleteCurioso, mágico.
ReplyDeleteAbrazos
ReplyDeleteBE-E-E-AUTIFUL!!
It's real magic!!
I love color and I'm a big Skittles fan.
Colorful kisses
Asombroso e interesante. Buenas imágenes Rick.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
Colorful and nice tip.
ReplyDeleteHugs.
Never try!!!!
ReplyDeleteBut it gives you an amazing shot!!!!
Great ideia... And great photo!
All the best!
Ana
Yes was born beautiful art convenience.
ReplyDeleteJeje! Es un buen experimento, a los niños les encantará!
ReplyDeleteSaludos amigo
How about that!!!
ReplyDeleteComo me gustan las imágenes .
ReplyDeleteUn beso enorme, artista .
Pretty cool. I think my 2nd graders would like to try this.
ReplyDelete