BIRTH OF
A TEA POT
With just 2 days of school left,
I am so relieved John's ceramic piece
made it through the kiln in time.
Such a creative force, and natural artist,
my autistic student worked a piece of clay,
shaped and formed it into
an original design, a shape and color
for his very first tea pot.
I love the color glaze he chose
for the final firing.
A tea pot is born!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful... and he seems so happy with his criation! :)
A friend of mine works with autistic students and she achieve wonderful works with them.
It's a very fulfilling job.
God bless
Big Hug
(^^)
Magnífico trabajo, un verdadero artista.
ReplyDeleteBuen trabajo el tuyo Rick.
Un fuerte abrazo
That is super wonderful! Such a gorgeous tea pot. I think I will go make a cup of tea.
ReplyDeleteEste pieza es fantástica! Es un verdadero artista. Me encanta.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
Qué alegría debiste sentir Rick, por todo, por la belleza de la obra y sobre todo por la alegría que le produjo a tu hijo y que se ve en la fotografía.
ReplyDeleteMe alegro mucho
Un beso
And what a beauty it is, Rick!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful piece!
ReplyDeleteThe first of many others!... I hope so!
All the best for you both!
Kisses
Ana