Buenas imágenes Rick, el verano casi está aquí.Un abrazo
Ice cream or snow ball are those joys of summer.
yummy :)
Not crazy about ice creams. Too sweet. But when I see children eating them... I want one too!: )
Ya están aquí los helados, aunque creo que estos apetecen todo el año...La segunda es genial.Un abrazo
To remember the summerEverybody likes ice creamgood weekend.kiss;)
I love ice creams, too!!!! :-PThe photos are lovely!All the best!Ana
Buenas imágenes Rick, el verano casi está aquí.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
Ice cream or snow ball are those joys of summer.
ReplyDeleteyummy :)
ReplyDeleteNot crazy about ice creams. Too sweet. But when I see children eating them... I want one too!
ReplyDelete: )
Ya están aquí los helados, aunque creo que estos apetecen todo el año...La segunda es genial.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
To remember the summer
ReplyDeleteEverybody likes ice cream
good weekend.
kiss
;)
I love ice creams, too!!!! :-P
ReplyDeleteThe photos are lovely!
All the best!
Ana