No es mala la vista desde la cama,
Not in such a window, watching Malt to sleep.Yes, it's a wonderful place to sleep.
Heaven, indeed.
Magnífica vista, seguro despiertas con el sol.Un abrazo Rick
A spectacular view from de bed!You are lucky, Rick.Kisses.
Es un privilegio al alcance de muy pocos...Un abrazo
That is wonderful!!!I take my camera everywhere as well.
Great!!!Hugs.
Amazing view! And a great photo!Who can fall asleep, surrounded by so much beauty?KissesAna
Lovely cabin with corner window.
What a wonderful view, Rick, and I just love this photograph.
No es mala la vista desde la cama,
ReplyDeleteNot in such a window, watching Malt to sleep.
ReplyDeleteYes, it's a wonderful place to sleep.
Heaven, indeed.
ReplyDeleteMagnífica vista, seguro despiertas con el sol.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo Rick
A spectacular view from de bed!
ReplyDeleteYou are lucky, Rick.
Kisses.
Es un privilegio al alcance de muy pocos...
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
That is wonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteI take my camera everywhere as well.
Great!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs.
Amazing view! And a great photo!
ReplyDeleteWho can fall asleep, surrounded by so much beauty?
Kisses
Ana
Lovely cabin with corner window.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful view, Rick, and I just love this photograph.
ReplyDelete