I could sense the PEACE!Love,Bhagya
Thank you for your belief in me, I appreciate it very much! I never forget your kind words...Such great pictures today, love the mail boxes. I'm still in "country-mood" and longin for nature, I got so used to it...xo, A.
I like the countryside ... these pictures are a delight for the senses ...My lovely Rick!A kiss or two!:)Mailboxes fascinate me ... I was holding, he worked at the post office before becoming ill ...Beautiful memories ...
Haha I love berrys :)
Beautiful pictures from the countryside... i love them;-))Ursula
I could sense the PEACE!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Bhagya
Thank you for your belief in me, I appreciate it very much! I never forget your kind words...
ReplyDeleteSuch great pictures today, love the mail boxes. I'm still in "country-mood" and longin for nature, I got so used to it...
xo, A.
I like the countryside ... these pictures are a delight for the senses ...
ReplyDeleteMy lovely Rick!
A kiss or two!
:)
Mailboxes fascinate me ... I was holding, he worked at the post office before becoming ill ...
Beautiful memories ...
Haha I love berrys :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures from the countryside... i love them;-))
ReplyDeleteUrsula