

















FOOD IS BEAUTIFUL
The Rogue Underground Dining Society
again expressed its extraordinary talent
for transforming the freshest, locally grown foods
into creatively prepared dishes . . .
for twenty appreciative diners,
by anonymous chefs, sous chefs, sommelier,
and dedicated staff and servers . . .
at their 22nd consecutive gourmet dinner,
at the home of a generous host couple
(and their well behaved dog.)
oh yum!
ReplyDeleteMuy buenas imagenes. Un saludo desde Murcia.
ReplyDeleteIt's magnificent presentation you do!
ReplyDeleteRick, you were born to photograph and tell stories ... you're a good photojournalist!
Kisses!
I love the picture of the dog!
I love the last picture a lot :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
I agree beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteand I love it!
xoxo
oh yes, so beautiful !
ReplyDeletenow I'm hungry again !
have a nice weekend
It's not good to come here after I skipped lunch. Now I must find something to eat! This rogue underground dining is very interesting!!!
ReplyDelete