This is wonderful way to recycle ... Your photographic work is excellent ... I love life and ... that beautiful place ... LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL FROM YOUR POINT OF VIEW ... Thousand hugs ... I love the mailbox! I love you. :)
Actually . . . some enterprising chap is rehab-ing these ruins into something special on a beautiful hill side, overlooking a river. Can't wait to see what he does with it.
This is wonderful way to recycle ...
ReplyDeleteYour photographic work is excellent ...
I love life and ... that beautiful place ...
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL FROM YOUR POINT OF VIEW ...
Thousand hugs ...
I love the mailbox!
I love you.
:)
Nice!
ReplyDeletexo
love this country reportage !
ReplyDeletewonderful set of images ! funny(the first one), beautiful,interessant ! and these stairs !!
ReplyDeletehave a nice weekend Rick
Hey! I especially like the last picture - it feels like I'm coming to the ghetto :)
ReplyDeleteActually . . . some enterprising chap is rehab-ing these ruins into something special on a beautiful hill side, overlooking a river. Can't wait to see what he does with it.
Delete♡¸.°.¸♫♫♪
ReplyDeleteBelas fotos!
Bom fim de semana!
Beijinhos.
Brasil
♡彡♫♪°.¸.•°`
Wonderful photos. The seventh is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteHug for you.