Happy new year :-)Love your wild place and your pics :-)We live at a farme in the country side in Denmark.Are you hunter?I am :-)Enjoy the day Rick !Tina from ("En verden af kunst") www.mariahoffbeck.blogspot.com
Hi Rick,today we went in the wild too ... and I love it!!It's always a great pleasure to see your lovely images. Best wishes and that the New Year bring peace and prosperity to you and your loved ones!!xo, isabella
I too had the urge yesterday to be in contact with nature.
Un lugar hermoso... dan ganas de estar allí, me encanta :)Muchos besos
Great place for a hike. Love the water under the ice shot.
Happy new year :-)
ReplyDeleteLove your wild place and your pics :-)
We live at a farme in the country side in Denmark.
Are you hunter?
I am :-)
Enjoy the day Rick !
Tina from ("En verden af kunst") www.mariahoffbeck.blogspot.com
Hi Rick,
ReplyDeletetoday we went in the wild too ... and I love it!!
It's always a great pleasure to see your lovely images.
Best wishes and that the New Year bring peace and prosperity to you and your loved ones!!
xo, isabella
I too had the urge yesterday to be in contact with nature.
ReplyDeleteUn lugar hermoso... dan ganas de estar allí, me encanta :)
ReplyDeleteMuchos besos
Great place for a hike. Love the water under the ice shot.
ReplyDelete