READY TO FEEL SMALL?
NASA has just released it biggest
hi-resolution photo
of the Andromeda Galaxy.
It took the Hubble Telescope
3 years to photograph this image,
section by section.
The 4.3-gigabyte photo
is composed of 1.5 billion pixels.
The finished image is
60,000 x 22,000 pixels
and requires 600 HD TV displays
to view it all.
When you view this YouTube video
(just released)
keep in mind each pixel is a star
with its own unique universe.
Ready to feel really, really insignificant?
View this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udAL48P5NJU

Amazing!!!!
ReplyDelete.
.
.
.
.
Hugs.
I M P R E S I O N A N T E ! ! !
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo, Rick.
ReplyDeleteSure we are small !
I saw this video a few days ago... it's completeley blowing minds !
A big kiss
(^^)
Es maravillosa...
ReplyDeletey a veces nos sentimos solos...
Preciosa imagen y vídeo.
Muchos besos
Muy buena fotografia
ReplyDeleteSaludos
Hay cosas que se escapan a los límites terrenales que nos imponemos para acotar la realidad del día a día, esa que en ocasiones nos supera y nos parexe demasiado, no nos damos cuenta del real alcance, complejidad y belleza que ahí... En alguna parte nos espera....
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo de luz y gratitud por compartir y por tus huellas en mi isla
That is amazing.
ReplyDeleteSure I feel small!!!!
ReplyDeleteA very impressive and fascinating image!
Are we 'that small' to have the ability to produce such a shot?????