Amazing ice sculpture...nature-made.
Beautiful indeed this ice sculpture :-)))Hugs.
Gustandote tanto el fuego me extraña verte fotos de hielo. Un saludo desde España.
Gorgeous!
Preciosa foto Rick, todo tiene sus ventajas....
:)Water, my favorite element. You captured a magical moment... an element in liquid state becoming solid! Remindes me a candle dripping wax and getting beautiful forms...
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!Great pic, Rick!
Cold make the flowing water beautiful, though I don't understand why they have to flow the water… :)
That is amazing. I love it.
0º F???Uauuuu!La foto es hermosa!Un beso!
Amazing ice sculpture...nature-made.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful indeed this ice sculpture :-)))
ReplyDeleteHugs.
Gustandote tanto el fuego me extraña verte fotos de hielo. Un saludo desde España.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDeletePreciosa foto Rick, todo tiene sus ventajas....
ReplyDelete
ReplyDelete:)
Water, my favorite element.
You captured a magical moment... an element in liquid state becoming solid! Remindes me a candle dripping wax and getting beautiful forms...
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pic, Rick!
Cold make the flowing water beautiful, though I don't understand why they have to flow the water… :)
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing. I love it.
ReplyDelete0º F???
ReplyDeleteUauuuu!
La foto es hermosa!
Un beso!