BUILT TO LAST
This old door lock
is older than the country
I live in.
What makes it beautiful
is its hand-made craftsmanship,
and the fact that IT STILL WORKS.
Appreciating things
built to last . . .
When did we switch to
"built-in obsolescence",
where we throw things away
just to buy a new one?
Fantastic detail, very well done, love it.
ReplyDeleteYou know someting???... In the last days I've been taking pictures like this one, maybe I publish some of them on my blog.
Hugs.
Precioso.
ReplyDeleteYo también valoro las cochas hechas para durar.
Besos Rick
Me encntan este tipo de objetos con encanto y personalidad.
ReplyDeleteUn saludo de luz Rick
Love this, an eternal photo, an eternal think.
ReplyDeleteBest regards.
Bom dia, momento bem captado, a fechadura antiga a funcionar em pleno é uma relíquia para ser conservada, certamente que +portadora de muitas boas historias, a foto é magica.
ReplyDeleteAG
Delete
ReplyDeleteMagic! A travel through time!
When I look to something with many centuries old I wonder... how many lives passed through it... how many tales can be told...
kisses with no age
(^^)
Good lock and strong !!
ReplyDeleteCierto, hoy en día todo se hace para tirar pronto...
ReplyDeleteMe encantan las cosas antiguas... Esta cerradura es un tesoro, me fascina.
Muchos besos
Looks like a good lock but if someone wants to get in there bet it would not stop them!!!!
ReplyDeleteFantástica Rick, el detalle es estupendo. El candado o cerradura es precioso y bien hecho si todavía funciona.
ReplyDeleteuff excelente foto!! cobra vida magia historia uufff preciosa !!! un abrazo desde mi brillo del mar
ReplyDeleteNice craftmanship.
ReplyDeleteI like this lock -image.
ReplyDelete