Muy bonito, pero mejor quedarse en casa.Un abrazo, Rick.
Vaya nevada. El paisaje es precioso, el día a día complicado.Besos :)
Definitely a good day to stay at home by the fire. Keep warm Diane
Que bien nos lo enseñas Rick. La primera es genial!!
HAHA, I bet you didn't drive out with so much snow!It has been years since I've seen that much!They seem to be well organised where you are!
The first pic is amazing!; )
Se han cumplido tus predicciones. Los paisajes con la nieve son bellísimos...Muchos besos, me encanta la primera foto, es bella...
When snow is really white and when there is a lot of such snow, it is beautiful.But driving behind the plow is not so fun.
Love that first shot.
Uau!Impresionante!xx
I like snow... but only in pictures! :))And these are beautiful!White kisses(^^)
There is something magical about snow... I do miss it. My little ones only saw snow a couple of years ago when we visited my family in the Netherlands. I will never forget their faces... Stay warm!
Muy bonito, pero mejor quedarse en casa.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo, Rick.
Vaya nevada. El paisaje es precioso, el día a día complicado.
ReplyDeleteBesos :)
Definitely a good day to stay at home by the fire. Keep warm Diane
ReplyDeleteQue bien nos lo enseñas Rick. La primera es genial!!
ReplyDeleteHAHA, I bet you didn't drive out with so much snow!
ReplyDeleteIt has been years since I've seen that much!
They seem to be well organised where you are!
The first pic is amazing!
ReplyDelete; )
Se han cumplido tus predicciones. Los paisajes con la nieve son bellísimos...
ReplyDeleteMuchos besos, me encanta la primera foto, es bella...
When snow is really white and when there is a lot of such snow, it is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBut driving behind the plow is not so fun.
Love that first shot.
ReplyDeleteUau!
ReplyDeleteImpresionante!
xx
ReplyDeleteI like snow... but only in pictures! :))
And these are beautiful!
White kisses
(^^)
There is something magical about snow...
ReplyDeleteI do miss it. My little ones only saw snow a couple of years ago when we visited my family in the Netherlands. I will never forget their faces... Stay warm!