Superb, graphic, colourful, beautifully framed, what more can I say about those lovely flower photos?? :) It rains that much in your area? I recall you already mentioned rain quite recently too... Keep well Rick, and thanks for your keen interest in my Ruff post :) A strange bird indeed!!
Yes especially the flowers from the rainforest...beautiful images....hugs!
ReplyDeleteSuperb, graphic, colourful, beautifully framed, what more can I say about those lovely flower photos?? :)
ReplyDeleteIt rains that much in your area? I recall you already mentioned rain quite recently too...
Keep well Rick, and thanks for your keen interest in my Ruff post :) A strange bird indeed!!
Realmente Bellas.
ReplyDeleteUna delicia para los sentidos.
Mi abrazo Rick
it's surprising flowers !!
ReplyDelete... photos too! well done
Preciosas .. muchas las tengo y las orquideas son especiales ..
ReplyDeletebesos y feliz lunes
a bailar , ok?
jeje
Great pictures of flowers.
ReplyDeleteRain is also here enough these days.
Weather has been quite cold during this summer.
Have a nice week!
Eu amo flores Rick, e essas são simplesmente lindas!! Adorei suas fotos!
ReplyDeleteBeijos
http://simplesmentelilly.blogspot.com.br/
Preciosas flores y mejores tomas! El Agua las aviva!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures Rick. Hope it stops raining for a while on your end. It's cold here at the moment....
ReplyDeleteHi Rick.
ReplyDeleteThey all are beautiful, my favorite one is the white orchid. Beautiful photographies.
Beautiful flowers.
ReplyDelete