THE RANDOM ART
OF
OLD FACTORY WINDOWS
Soon to be demolished,
this abandoned factory site
includes window panes and frames
with weathered stains and colors.
I drove by today
and saw the patterns and designs.
Call me crazy, but
THIS IS ART ! ! !
(And also today's blog.)
Lo es. El arte se encuentra en los ojos del artista, que es quien lo muestra.
ReplyDeletexoxo
ReplyDeleteI agree with Tatuada.
what is art after all??
It's impossible to be objective and concise in an issue like this.
(^^)
If you are a good photographer and have also a good eye, I have to be honest, I don't see art here although your first pic gives a real idea of the abandoned place :-)
ReplyDeleteKeep well, Rick :)
Wow... old abandoned places always impress me a lot... well captured!
ReplyDeletexoxo, Juliana | PJ’ Happies :) | PJ’ Ecoproject
P.S. Thank u so much for your kind comments!))) I'm so happy to share my works with my new Blogger-friends! Your comments are my highest reward!
really cool-looking; reminds me of Chelsea in NYC
ReplyDeleteSí, sí es arte, a mi me han encantado estas cristaleras...
ReplyDeleteMuchos besos
Amigo fottógrafo,con un poco de fantasia,a veces se puede conseguir hacer pequeñas obras de arte
ReplyDeleteAgradecido por tu entrada a mo blog de fantasias
Fantásticas Rick, me encantan!!
ReplyDeleteSí, es Arte!!!
ReplyDelete