THE WINTER
OF MY DISCONTENT
A late winter snow
makes a walk through the woods
sooo beautiful.
But, I've decided . . .
this is "the winter of my discontent"
(with all liberties taken from
William Shakespeare's Richard III.)
The snow is indeed beautiful,
but the cold sucks!
Mejor olvidar el frio y disfrutar de lo demás.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo, Rick.
Cold is really a beautiful snow downside.
ReplyDeleteI also do not would miss the snow.
Realmente precioso contemplar como el blanco deja caer su manto sobre todo y lo impregna de nuevos tonos y matices.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo de luz Rick
Again, it is now? beautiful but....
ReplyDeletehugs
Te comprendo Rick, cada día amo más el sol.....
ReplyDeleteHahahaha!!!
ReplyDeleteI am with you on this one, I too hate the cold...
Cheers, keep well!
Beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs!!!
P.S: And summer will come ;-)
Jajaja, pienso lo mismo que tú :)
ReplyDeleteMuchos besos
ReplyDeleteYou're right...
It's time to call Spring to come...
Have a warm weekend
(^^)
Cold and snowy here too but I love it.
ReplyDelete