Lovely photo showing the flakes falling! It was snowing here too and it is quite rare so I spend my time taking bird pics........ OK I know what you're going to say..... I do that too even if it doesn't snow! LOL!!! Let me have a look at your previous posts, I have the feeling I missed a few!!
Una imagen mágica.
ReplyDelete:)
Cada copo de nieve capta nuestra atención y juega con nuestra retina.... Es magia.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo de luz Rick
Nice and descriptive picture :-)))
ReplyDeleteYou know something???... Yesterday it snowed in Barcelona city, it is something very unusual, it doesn`t happen to snow in the city.
But when it happens is very special, a great show and fun.
Hugs.
Es bellísima esta imagen del invierno, donde los copos son suaves...
ReplyDeleteMuchos besos
Магічне видовище! Давно не було снігу в моєму місті! Дякую, що поділився зимовим настроєм!)))
ReplyDeletexoxo, Juliana | PJ’ Happies :) | PJ’ Ecoproject
Beautiful
ReplyDeleteHas captado un momento precioso Rick, esa lenta caída de los copos de nieve. Preciosa!!
ReplyDeleteSnow looks beautiful in dark lights.
ReplyDeleteLovely photo showing the flakes falling!
ReplyDeleteIt was snowing here too and it is quite rare so I spend my time taking bird pics........ OK I know what you're going to say..... I do that too even if it doesn't snow! LOL!!!
Let me have a look at your previous posts, I have the feeling I missed a few!!
ReplyDeleteGreat night so great photo. I love the snow.
hugs
· LMA · & · CR ·
Bella imagen,saludos
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful...
ReplyDeleteI'm just like a child when I see snow...
Nice and fluffy.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteIt's your anniversary this weekend??
:D
Magical...
ReplyDelete