Very beautyful, and lets hope spring is coming now :-)
You wrote at my daughters blog: http://www.mariahoffbeck.blogspot.com if you could come visiting here in Denmark. You are welcome, just write me, you can stay at my home, its a farm in the lovely country area, I have more place than my daughters new home :-)
Since a cold winter brings me great photo opportunities, I am not in hurry for spring to spring!!! But that picture is really beautiful and so luminous :) Keep well, Rick!
Una imágen bonita... A veces la naturaleza nos regala magia para los sentidos.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo de luz Rick
Wonderful picture Rick, really beautiful, love it :-)))
ReplyDeleteHugs.
Preciosa la imagen... Son sitios llenos de belleza, tienes suerte :)
ReplyDeleteTengo ganas de que llegue la primavera...
Muchos besos
So wonderful!
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful!
ReplyDeleteVery beautyful, and lets hope spring is coming now :-)
ReplyDeleteYou wrote at my daughters blog: http://www.mariahoffbeck.blogspot.com
if you could come visiting here in Denmark. You are welcome, just write me, you can stay at my home, its a farm in the lovely country area, I have more place than my daughters new home :-)
Have a lovely weekend.
Tina
Uff!! Tremenda Rick!!
ReplyDeleteSaludos
Echo de menos el calor....
ReplyDeleteUna foto preciosa. Me encanta la luz que refleja el agua.
Besos :)
Awesome shot. I love the sun reflections.
ReplyDeleteNice... thank's for your silent presence. Good reflex.
ReplyDeleteKisses
Since a cold winter brings me great photo opportunities, I am not in hurry for spring to spring!!!
ReplyDeleteBut that picture is really beautiful and so luminous :)
Keep well, Rick!
Espectacular blanco y negro!!!
ReplyDeleteHuellas heladas
llenas de añoranzas
su paz me llama
un saludo cariñoso desde mi brillo del mar..... me ha encantado tu blog tus fotos bellas