ICE SLEDDING
IN AUGUST
There's a new summer sport
on Art Hill in Forest Park,
the most famous hill for sledding in St. Louis
at the foot of the Art Museum . . .
which until now has been the best sledding
after a fresh snow fall in the winter time.
But now, all you need is a block of ice
on a warm summer day
(and good balance.)
Have a seat on a block of ice,
and go ice sledding!
(Feels good on a hot summer day.)
We love ice sledding.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos and looks funny and lovely :-)
Good idea to spred ice sledding, lets hope more try.
We wish you a great Sunday :-)
Maria & Tina
Denmark
Hi Rick,
ReplyDeleteWhen I was a child, I slipped a lot on the hills, but without the block of ice.
Have a lovely week.
xoxo
ahhhhhhh que bueno !!!!
ReplyDeletejajaja
feliz noche de domingo
I particularly like that first picture
ReplyDeleteI assume that the North Sea does not look like the Bahamas, nevertheless water will always be water .. ;)
I particularly like that first picture
ReplyDeleteI assume that the North Sea does not look like the Bahamas, nevertheless water will always be water .. ;)
ReplyDeletegood idea :-))
omg this looks like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteAnd.... Ice and all ends up in the water below?!!!
ReplyDeleteMust be lots of fun!!