PINK LILY SURPRISE
It's always a surprise,
each August,
when these fragrant pink lilies
sprout out of the ground
(seemingly overnight!)
Pink Surprise Lilies
on tall stems.
(Sometimes called Naked Ladies.)
I'm always amazed these tall beauties
are "all stem, no leaves,"
always dependable, each August.
(Wish you could smell.)
ReplyDeleteI wish it too :)
I never saw this flower before... and I'm surprised!
Thank you for showing us all this beauty.
(at first glance, seems to me a flock of flamingo birds)
Pink kisses
(^^)
Bonjour Rick,
ReplyDeleteCes lys roses sont vraiment superbes, ils doivent sentir bon ? Belle journée !
Beautiful flowers!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful captures. They look so happy!
ReplyDeleteI see them for the first time - they are gorgeous! A little wonder that made your day lovely, didn't it?
ReplyDeleteLa naturaleza nos sorprende día a día, al igual que tus fotos.
ReplyDeleteMore floral pink!
ReplyDeleteQuite magical, 2 great photos :)
Delicate shades of pink...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
Las flores son lo mejores resultados de la evolución
ReplyDeleteSaludos
Really wonderful flowers and color.
ReplyDeleteThey're gorgeous!
ReplyDelete