I love these giant leaves, especially the last one with the raindrops!
hermoso ver las gotas en las hojas se palpa la vida
Me han encantado las plantas y beber con mis ojos de esas gotas.Un beso.
Perfect photos of the patterns.
Las hojas grandes son muy atractivas, tus encuadres son estupendos.
Magic in that green!xx
Leaves... the miracle maker... the reason why we can breathe :)(I promissed you a gift... please follow THIS LINK)Special kisses to You ♥(^^)
Excellent green textures. In some leaves we could find similar line drawings as the palm of our hands !
Grest close-ups of elephants' ears!
leaves is life
I love these giant leaves, especially the last one with the raindrops!
ReplyDeletehermoso ver las gotas en las hojas
ReplyDeletese palpa la vida
Me han encantado las plantas y beber con mis ojos de esas gotas.
ReplyDeleteUn beso.
Me han encantado las plantas y beber con mis ojos de esas gotas.
ReplyDeleteUn beso.
Perfect photos of the patterns.
ReplyDeleteLas hojas grandes son muy atractivas, tus encuadres son estupendos.
ReplyDeleteMagic in that green!
ReplyDeletexx
Leaves... the miracle maker... the reason why we can breathe :)
ReplyDelete(I promissed you a gift... please follow THIS LINK)
Special kisses to You ♥
(^^)
Excellent green textures. In some leaves we could find similar line drawings as the palm of our hands !
ReplyDeleteGrest close-ups of elephants' ears!
ReplyDeleteleaves is life
ReplyDelete