Bonjour Rick,Il y a de quoi se régaler miam c'est délicieux tous ces légumes.Bon dimanche !
Those are beautiful crops!
Una cosecha excelente Rick, por ahora yo "le robo" a mi cuñado algunas verduras...jeje
Lovely treats from your garden! Between ours and buying extra things from the Amish, we are eating well.
Unfortunately, organic agriculture is very expensive. In the place I live, I can still find products like these, harvested in small farms by local farmers.Healthy kisses(^^)
Bonjour Rick,
ReplyDeleteIl y a de quoi se régaler miam c'est délicieux tous ces légumes.
Bon dimanche !
Those are beautiful crops!
ReplyDeleteUna cosecha excelente Rick, por ahora yo "le robo" a mi cuñado algunas verduras...jeje
ReplyDeleteLovely treats from your garden! Between ours and buying extra things from the Amish, we are eating well.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, organic agriculture is very expensive. In the place I live, I can still find products like these, harvested in small farms by local farmers.
ReplyDeleteHealthy kisses
(^^)