RECENT DISCOVERIES,
ANTIQUE SHOPPING
I'm mostly disappointed
with antique shopping.
Too much junk.
But my recent, accidental visit
to a local shop was
full of surprises.
Connections with an earlier age.
Authentic images and art,
from an time long past.
I bought nothing.
But took these few images.
(Fun. Cheap, too.)

Bonjour Rick,
ReplyDeleteJ'adore ces anciennes photos et j'adore aussi ces belles lames à pétrole, elles sont magnifiques :o)
Belle journée, bises !
Lovely old things.
ReplyDeleteSometimes photos are better than buying something.
Buen reportaje Rick, el banjo me encanta.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
Loa viejoa objetos y la viejas fotografias.nos llevan siemprte al pasado
ReplyDeleteThese oldies would interest collectors certainly but I agree with, images would do fine by me too! Yours are really great and bring out brilliantly this vintage feel!
ReplyDeleteA very good collection of beautiful pictures with many utensils who makes our memory reborn !
ReplyDeleteEchoes from the past...
ReplyDeleteEs bueno poder ver parte del pasado a través de las fotografías...son hermosas
ReplyDelete